The West Highland White Terrier Club of America (WHWTCA) maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, and education. You may download the content for your personal, non-commercial use. However, you may not distribute, modify, reuse, repost, transmit, or use the content of this site, including, but not limited to, the text and images, without the written permission of the WHWTCA. Please see our Reprint Policy.
By accessing and browsing this site, you accept the following:
- Everything on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without written permission as stated above.
- Images displayed on this site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the WHWTCA. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specific permission has been granted by the WHWTCA. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other laws, regulations, and statutes.
- The WHWTCA will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. The WHWTCA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site.
- The WHWTCA is not responsible for the content of any external sites linked within our website, westieclubamerica.com.
- Any information contained on this site relating to various medical, health, and fitness conditions of Westies and their treatment is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a Westie's health...you should always consult your own veterinarian.
- ·The West Highland White Terrier Club of America does not recommend, guarantee, endorse, nor rate breeders, their kennels, or their stock.
The West Highland White Terrier Club of America (WHWTCA) maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, and education. The WHWTCA considers education in responsible Westie ownership an important part of our function. Accordingly, in an effort to make our material available to the widest possible audience, we will allow you to use the information contained on our site as long as you follow our guidelines.
Reprinting information in a Regional Westie Club newsletter:
No problem! Just be sure to maintain our copyright by indicating "Copyright © the West Highland White Terrier Club of America. All rights reserved. Used by permission." Also, if there is an author, you must give the author a byline. However, please use the text only and do not use any graphics. Any questions, contact our Web Team.
Reprinting information in any other newsletter or publication:
Please send a request to our Web Team and provide the specifics. We'll get back to you as soon as possible. If permission is granted, then you will need to include the copyright and byline information as indicated above. And, as with above, if permission is granted, it is for the text only, and you should not use any of the graphics which may be displayed on the same page. Also, you may be requested to send a copy of the newsletter to the WHWTCA, the address of which will be provided to you.
Copying articles or information to your web site:
Sorry, but we cannot allow you to do this. If you need to refer to information contained on our site, please add a link to the appropriate page. No permission is needed to link to any portion of our site.
Copying graphics, photographs, or images to your web site:
Again, sorry, but we cannot allow you to do this. The images displayed on our site are either the property of, or used with permission by, the WHWTCA. The use of these images by you or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specific permission has been granted by the WHWTCA. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other laws, regulations, and statutes.
Linking to our web site:
Wonderful! No permission is needed to link to any portion of our site. Go for it!
Downloading and printing information for your own personal use:
No permission needed! Print as many pages as you like! (Just don't distribute, modify, reuse, repost, or transmit the information to others.)
If there is a reprint topic which has not been covered here, please do not hesitate to contact our Web Team at email@example.com.